Last night, former Bachelor contestants Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici got married in a live television event, and it was pretty amazing. We’ve been following along with every detail from the engagement ring, to the save-the-dates, the invitations and even their wedding website, but there were tons of details that we never expected (like their theme!). In case you were watching the Grammy’s instead (or you just love a good recap) here are the highlights from Sean and Catherine’s wedding.
1. Catherine wore Monique Lhuillier (and so did her bridesmaids!).
2. It was the first live Bachelor or Bachelorette wedding (all the others were pre-recorded).
3. Mindy Weiss planned their wedding.
4. There were roses everywhere (and the flowers were by Marks Garden!).
5. Sean Lowe cried.
6. Runner-up on Sean Lowe’s season of the Bachelor, Desiree Hartsock attended (#awkward?).
7. Catherine’s vows included the line “Every time I look up at you, my heart fills with love sprinkles.” (At the 1:09 minute mark)
8. They had a blueberry-filled naked cake (by Charm City Cakes).
9. They had a grooms cake that looked like Sean’s dogs Lola and Ellie.
10. Sean’s dad officiated.
11. The theme of the wedding was “grown sexy” (whatever that means).
12. The venue was the Four Seasons Resort in Santa Barbara.
13. The (adorable!) ring bearer wore a wreath of flowers.
14. The DJ booth was decked out in flowers.
15. Neil Lane designed their wedding bands.
16. They danced to “One Woman” by Randy Rogers Band for their first dance.
Want more? Right here!
Powered by WPeMatico
Filed Under: featured
About the Author: