If you’re thinking of going vintage on your wedding day consider a mod theme. Geometric patterns and bright primary colors really pop, so channel Twiggy and go retro on your wedding day with these fashionable ideas!
1. Mixing Shapes. Red geometric necklace, $58 AnnTaylor.com
2. Mellow Yellow. Daffodils, tulips and craspedia, HatchCreativeStudio.com
3. The It Girl. Twiggy — the face of the mod era!
4. Flirty Shift. Pronovias by Manuel Mota lace dress with silk flowers, $2,600, Pronovias.us
6. Heart Heels. Charlotte Olympia peep toes, $1,450, NeimanMarcus.com
7. Retro Frames. Acetate shades, $125, Gant.com
9. Color Coded. Primary colors bring a mod theme to life!
Powered by WPeMatico
About the Author: